Book Title: PHR Exam Secrets Study Guide: PHR Test Review for the Professional in Human Resources Certification Exams
Publisher: Mometrix Media LLC
Author: PHR Exam Secrets Test Prep Team
This PHR study guide includes PHR practice test questions. Our PHR study guide contains easy-to-read essential summaries that highlight the key areas of the PHR test. Mometrix's PHR test study guide reviews the most important components of the PHR exam.
The PHR exam is extremely challenging and thorough test preparation is essential for success. PHR Exam Secrets Study Guide is the ideal prep solution for anyone who wants to pass the PHR exam.
Not only does it provide a comprehensive guide to the PHR exam as a whole, it also provides practice test questions as well as detailed explanations of each answer.
PHR Exam Secrets Study Guide includes:
- A thorough review of the PHR exam
- A breakdown of strategic business management
- A guide to workforce planning and employment
- An analysis of human resource development
- An examination of total rewards
- An in-depth overview of employee and labor relations
- A breakdown of risk management
- Comprehensive practice questions with detailed answer explanations
It's filled with the critical information you'll need in order to do well on the test: the concepts, procedures, principles, and vocabulary that the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI) expects you to have mastered before sitting for the exam.
The Strategic Business Management section includes:
- Mission and Vision statements
- Accounting and financial business metrics
- Marketing and sales metrics
- Operations and business development metrics
The Workforce Planning and Employment section includes:
- Discrimination and unlawful employment practices
- Discrimination claims and lawsuits
- Workforce planning
The Human Resource Development section includes:
- US Patents
- Organizational culture and development
- Quality management
- Career development
- Performance management
The Compensation and Benefits section includes:
- Employees and independent contractors
- Job evaluations
- Pay structure
The Employee and Labor Relations section includes:
- Good faith and fair dealing
- Settling discrimination charges
The Risk Management section includes:
- Physical health hazards
- Employee assistance programs
- Safety and health management plans
Any test prep guide is only as good as its practice questions and answers, and that's another area where our guide stands out. Our test designers have provided scores of test questions that will prepare you for what to expect on the actual PHR exam. Each answer is explained in depth, in order to make the principles and reasoning behind it crystal clear.
We've helped thousands of people pass standardized tests and achieve their education and career goals. We've done this by setting high standards for our test preparation guides, and our PHR Exam Secrets Study Guide is no exception. It's an excellent investment in your future.
- PHR test prep book that provides a comprehensive review for the PHR test.
- PHR exam prep that will help you elevate your PHR test score.
- PHR study manual that will reduce your worry about the PHR exam.
- PHR review book that will help you avoid the pitfalls of PHR test anxiety.
- PHR practice test questions and much more...