Book Title: Dice Activities for Math: Engage-Enrich-Empower / Grades K-3
Author: Mary Saltus
- Mega-Fun Card-Game Math, Grades 3-5
- Miss Brain's Cool Math Games: For Kids In Grades 1-3 - Revised Edition
- Math Games for Number and Operations and Algebraic Thinking: Games to Support Independent Practice in Math Workshops and More, Grades K-5
- Dice Activities for Multiplication, Grades 3-6
- One-Page Math Games: 30 Super-Easy, Super-Fun, Reproducible Games for Seatwork, Centers, Homework, and More!
- Dice Activities for Subtraction, Grades 1-3
- 25 Super Cool Math Board Games: Easy-to-Play Reproducible Games that Teach Essential Math Skills, Grades 3-6
- Guided Math Workstations K-2
- Mega-Fun Card-Game Math: Grades 1-3: 25 Super-Easy Games & Activities That Reinforce Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Place Value & More—All With Just a Deck of Cards!
- Dice Activities for Time and Money
Dice Activities for Math is designed for teachers and parents to use with children in kindergarten through grade 3. These engaging, challenging, and fun activities build number sense and generate a conceptual base for number facts. Children enjoy revisiting the activities and, in so doing, have an opportunity to practice number facts without tedious paper-and-pencil drill. Created by teachers for teachers of all kinds.